LinkA (Linkable was already taken…) is a concept design I thought of long ago when I found myself gazing at yet another link I sent myself (to my inbox) over 4 months ago from DropBox. I may had a good idea about what I wanted to do with it then but now it was just another link, buried too deep in my inbox and too old to make sense.
I know what you’re thinking – “yet another del.icio.us!”; well…with tons of humility – mine is way better!
’s and the solution has the following features:
- Send yourself (your app not your inbox) a link with a contextual message to keep for later.
- Cool UX feature that allows you to tweak the visible graphical piece of the destination site.
- Reminder settings – the chance for the link to re-surface itself.
- Social & email sharing of links.
- Tagging all links into categories.
|Role in project|
|Design & Concept|
|Founder, CEO & Chief|
I believe this one is a winner and definitely going to do something about it soon – anyone want to jump on the money-train with me?